The Headbox Sheet Specialists
GT Flow Technology is a supplier of replacement parts for papermaking machinery. Established in 2000 by a couple of experienced paper industry professionals, GT Flow focuses on supplying quality parts that are designed to optimize papermaking performance. Our greatest expertise is in headbox and forming machinery and parts, but our capabilities also extend beyond those areas.
- Lexan and graphite headbox sheets
- pulse attenuator diaphragms, felts, gaskets and other parts
- dilution control valves, hoses, actuators and replacement seals
- headbox tubes, slice lips, apron lips, cheeking pieces and other stainless steel parts
- press wipes and dryer vacuum box seals
- engineering and consulting services
- ...and much, much more
GT Flow Technology, Inc. is located in Roscoe, Illinois, USA (near the Illinois/Wisconsin border), but our customers are all over the world. GT Flow supplies parts to satisfied customers in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia.
GT Flow Technology’s employees have decades of paper industry and machine design experience. We have worked on all types of headboxes making every type of printing & writing, packaging and tissue & towel grade. We are knowledgeable about the details of paper machine design and operation, so we can provide the right parts to ensure your machine operates at optimum levels. We also have innovative ideas that provide solutions for the most difficult papermaking problems – all at an affordable price.